Hello and thanks for dropping by!
I know you don’t know me and it is very likely that you’re reading this because a parent/guardian asked (told) you to. It is because of that and many other reasons I am honored and thankful that you were willing to check me out and learn a little of what I’m about. So, what am I about?
- hearing you
- space to be uniquely YOURSELF!
- honest, transparent communication
- and so so much more…
What do I know?
I know that…
- to often you don’t feel heard
- sometimes frustration can get in your way
- there are days where you are so overwhelmed it’s hard to breath
- being this age is tough, confusing, pressure filled and more
- THAT YOU ARE AMAZING!
What do I do?
- tools to help you unblock those things getting in the way of what you want life to be.
- authentic communication free of judgement
- time and space that is yours to discover what you want, how you want to get it and what it will take
- a place to be and feel completely heard
- and so many other things
What I am not?
I am not…
- a therapist
- your teacher
- the person raising you
- your boss/employer
What the heck am I?
I am your coach! That is if you choose for me to be. When you are ready and of course (if you are under 18, with your parents permission) if you are interested or curious feel free to contact me.
Blessings always and in all ways,
Valerie (Ms. V)
Arno Youth Whisperer
PO Box 21
Mt Herman, CA. 95041
Arno Youth's Newsletter
I met Valerie while I was in my early 20’s working in the Financial District of San Francisco. I was working my way through Community College with the goal of transferring to earn a Bachelor’s Degree. Valerie was always supportive…Read more→
Ms. V is the most wonderful human being I’ve ever met during high school. She is a loving person that really cared about and made sure that I wasn’t doing bad things in school. She was very helpful to me…Read more→
I had the privileged of having Valerie as a mentor. She helped me through some of the toughest years of ridicule and self-evolvement. Valerie taught me better ways to communicate and problem solve and I have seen significant improvements in…Read more→
When Valerie became my coach I was stuck inside myself. I could not clearly see healing and possibilities in my life. Most people look at me and think I'm a lost cause, or too far gone for recovery. Valerie was…Read more→
I have had the immense pleasure of knowing Valerie since I was in high school. Initially she aided me in coping with the death of my father my freshman year. It was incredibly difficult for me and for my brother…Read more→